The Shard At Night is a new hobby well-suited for both novices and experienced crafters, young children, and older adults, everyone can channel their creativity into crafting a sparkling piece of Diamond Painting, and the best part about diamond painting is it’s similar to both cross-stitch and paint by numbers, so it’s easy to master no matter what is your artistic abilities, and crafters all around the world have fallen in love with this activity because it’s easy to learn and gives incredible rewards.
Why You Should Try The Shard At Night Kit:
Diamond painting art have quickly become all the rage and for several good reasons! Not only does it meet the need to escape from everyday life, but it allows you to feel like an artist–even if there’s not a creative bone in your body. Fans of DIY crafts describe Diamond painting as the most stress-relieving craft among other crafts. Placing the diamond resin one by one is extremely soothing and allows many people to enter a meditative state. The Diamond paint also improves and fine-tunes our physical motor skills It increases your hand-eye coordination with each tiny diamond tile you pick up and place on the canvas.
How to Get Started:
- Step 1: Peel the clear protective film off the pre-printed canvas.
- Step 2: Choose a symbol from the canvas that you would like to start with.
- Step 3: Match the symbol with the corresponding diamond color code using the chart on the canvas and then find the correct diamond bag, so you start applying the resin on the canvas.
- Step 4: Press the tip of your applicator tool into the wax.
- Step 5: Touch the applicator tool on the faceted side of a diamond to pick it up.
- Step 6: Align the diamond with its corresponding symbol on the canvas and gently press it into place. The process for creating an astonishing masterpiece is really this easy, repeat these steps until you fill the colored diamond over all of its corresponding symbols on the chart.
What You Will Get In Your Diamond Painting Kit:
Our Diamond painting kit Includes everything you need to get started!
- 1x Numbered high-quality canvas Rolled around a foam.
- A pack of diamonds.
- 1x premium diamond drill pen too.
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen.
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds).